Who We Serve
It wasn't meant to be this way but now it’s just you. You're overwhelmed by all the decisions and have questions about what you should do next.
Perhaps you have always counted on conversations with your spouse or a partner for financial planning and investment management advice, but now you’re alone. You have limited experience and doubts about who is really on your side and who will place your interests first. You want to be heard and you are eager for trusted, easy-to-understand advice and clear guidance as you adjust.
Now that I’m alone, what’s next?
- How might social security and pension change now that my spouse is gone?
- Do I have enough money or will I run out?
- Do I need to sell the house?
- Can I still afford to leave a legacy?
- Who can help me make sound financial decisions and put my best interests first?
- Who should I rely on? Family or a financial professional?