Who We Serve
Retirement has arrived and you’re enjoying your freedom. Doing what you want, when you want, for as long as you want!
You finally reached retirement, but you find yourself uncertain about how long your money will last. Can you afford to take that trip or will you regret it later? How can you be sure you'll have enough to live a full and happy life? You need a clear income strategy and solid advice on how best to leverage the money you’ve accumulated so it can support your lifestyle for the next thirty years or more.
What keeps The Retiree up at night?
- How do I incorporate my Social Security and pension income into the income I need?
- How do I create income from the assets I’ve accumulated?
- How do I minimize taxes?
- Should I work part time in case I run out of money?
- Can I give money away and still have enough in retirement?
- Can I afford to stay in my home or should I downsize?
- Can I afford a vacation home and enjoy winters in a better climate?
- What are all the rules on taking money from my retirement accounts?
- How can I stay on top of changing rules?