Who We Serve
You’ve worked hard, saved, raised a family and did everything you’re supposed to do. Every day retirement is getting closer. It’s time to focus.
As the end of regular paychecks gets closer you want to be as prepared as possible. You find yourself tightening your spend a little in anticipation of retirement. You know you want to find ways to better replace your paycheck through a clear strategy so you can be as prepared as possible.
What keeps The Pre-Retiree up at night?
- How will I replace my income in retirement?
- Am I risking too much with my investments or should I take more?
- How do I process the news about social security challenges?
- Should I consolidate my multiple accounts?
- How much can I spend in my retirement and over what period?
- What if I can't really afford to retire?
- How will I face the increasing cost of health care?
- How do I choose the best time to take social security?