Amber Kodad, MBA, CFP®
Financial Planning Director
- Director, Financial Planning
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Science, Financial Services
- Series 7 and Series 63 Securities Registrations held through LPL Financial.
- Registered Representative with LPL Financial
- Investment Advisor Representative
Amber Kodad is The Director of Financial Planning. Amber has been with our firm since January 2011. Prior to joining our firm, she was the Director of Financial Planning for the MetLife of Southern California agency for five years. Amber graduated from San Diego State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Financial Services. During college she obtained an internship with MetLife and started as a full time employee upon graduation in 2006. While working at MetLife, Amber obtained her CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM designation as well as her Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) through California Miramar University.
She is a member of the Financial Planning Association, Member of the Pro Bono Committee within the Association, and also a member of Toastmasters International.
Her Personal Interests include hiking/running/pilates, traveling, and spending time with her husband Anthony and puppy Bailey.